What are Dental Implants? Dental implants are metal posts or frames that are surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums. Once in place, they allow your dentist to mount replacement teeth onto them.
How do Dental Implants Work? Because implants fuse to your jawbone, they provide stable support for artificial teeth. Dentures and bridges mounted to implants won’t slip or shift in your mouth — an especially important benefit when eating and speaking. This secure fit helps the dentures and bridges — as well as individual crowns placed over implants — feel more natural than conventional bridges or dentures.
For some people, ordinary bridges and dentures are simply not comfortable or even possible, due to sore spots, poor ridges or gagging. In addition, ordinary bridges must be attached to teeth on either side of the space left by the missing tooth. An advantage of implants is that no adjacent teeth need to be prepared or ground down to hold your new replacement tooth/teeth in place.
Some Good WordsOur Treatments and services are provided in a comfortable lorem
- I know it's very hard to entrust your oral care to just any doctor, but Doc Vic gained my trust easily
- Doctor is honest, reasonable, caring and has the state of the art dentistry equipment and a great staff
- Doctor and his staff are very professional and accommodating of my family's needs.
- The doctor is in the house !! dr. Mahesh is the best by far no pain what so ever. thank you doc.
- Very professional and gentle. The staff is very accommodating and the office is very stunning and clean.
- My experience was truly second to none. Luis was incredibly helpful, thorough and informative. Found my dentist for life
- I started treatment in May this year and had implants on gaps on top and after 4 months returning to finish and have two bridges on lower jaw. I would thoroughly recommend this dentist to anyone