What is root canal treatment?
Root canal is treatment to repair and save a badly damaged or infected tooth instead of removing it. the procedure involves removing the damaged area of the tooth(the pulp)and cleaning and disinfecting it, then filling and sealing it.
There’s no need to be worried if your dentist prescribes a root canal procedure to treat a damaged or diseased tooth. Millions of teeth are treated and saved this way each year, reliving pain and making teeth healthy again.
Inside your tooth ,beneath the white enamel and a hard layer called dentine ,is a soft tissue called pulp. This tissue contain blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue, which help grow the root of your tooth during its development. fully developed tooth can survive without the pulp because the tooth continues to be nourished by the tissue surrounding it.
Modern endodontic treatment is nothing like those old sayings. It’s very similar to a routine filling and can usually be completed in one or two appointments, depending on the condition of your tooth and your personal circumstances. Getting a root canal is relatively painless and extremely effective. You ‘ll be back to smiling, biting and chewing with ease in no time.
Saving the natural tooth with root canal treatment has many advantages:
- Effective chewing
- Normal biting force and sensation
- Natural appearance
- Protect s other teeth from excessive wear or strain
Some Good WordsOur Treatments and services are provided in a comfortable
- I was suffering from pain since many days as I was afraid of pain during treatment but finaly I decided to go for the procedure it was absulatly pain less and very effective.
- My tooth was completely moving because of infection in surrounding tissue I had left the hope of saving my tooth but doctor advise me RCT , now tooth is totally firm and chewing like nothing had
- Tooth was badly decayed its was saved by root canal treatment its easy , effective and painless procedure